When an ancient evil grows bored and slips topside all hell breaks loose. A young exec with a company in turmoil and millions at stake is on the edge of losing it all. What happens when these two meet? Find out When Angels Fall.
Lachelle Redd is an Indie author with works on Amazon and Smashwords. She currently resides in Lake City, Florida where she continues to write horror, fantasy and erotica at her own pace. With a love of all things horror, she began writing as a teen and before long had a small library of stories of her own. With many rejections under her belt, she kept those stories on a flash drive for many years. Within the last year, Lachelle found her audience through the evolution of social media and the Internet. With many more tales to tell, this author looks forward to enticing and scaring readers for years to come.
1. What makes you feel inspired to write?
For me, whatever is going on around me that I can twist into a good story.
2. How did you come with the idea for your current story?
I wondered what it would be like to write a character that says what he feels and does as he likes without consequence.
3. Tell us about your writing process. Do you outline, or are you more of a seat of your pants type of a writer?
I have tried outlining, that is a good process, but for me I am a seat of my pants kinda girl.
4. What is your favorite scene in the book? Why?
I love the scene where Margonne shows up at the apartment and just ravishes the admin assistant. I have a bit of an erotica streak in me.
5. What is your most interesting writing quirk?
I love naming characters using other people’s last names.
6. What is the highest goal that you desire to meet as an author?
I have two -I would love to have one of my books made into a movie and/or I would love to be a writer for one of those horror dramas that you see on TV.
7. What do you have in store next for your readers?
The sequel to When Angels Fall and an erotica hopefully in the Fall of this year.
Connect with the Author
Site: The Hot Cauldron
Facebook: Lachelle Redd
Twitter: Follow Me!