I love to talk to my readers. Please email me at elizabethmckennaauthor(@)hotmail(.)com and we can connect!
***If you would like to be kept up-to-date on my latest releases, please fill out the form below. I promise I will only email you with important news – no spam!***
Romance Authors – I would love to have you on my blog. I believe strongly in helping out my fellow writers. I participate in book tours, book features/promos, guest posts, and author interviews. Please email me at elizabethmckennaauthor(@)hotmail(.)com and make the subject line something specific (e.g., I want to be on your blog!!) in case your email goes into my spam folder.
***Please note – I do not post reviews.***
For author interviews, please provide the following:
- Author biography
- Author photo
- Book cover
- Book summary
- Social media links (author website, Twitter account, Facebook page, etc.)
- Book buy links
- Excerpt (optional) – please keep it PG-13
In addition to the above information, please answer 6-7 of the following questions:
- How did your life as a writer begin?
- What makes you feel inspired to write?
- How did you come with the idea for your current story?
- Tell us about your writing process. Do you outline, or are you more of a seat of your pants type of a writer?
- What is your favorite scene in the book? Why?
- What is your most interesting writing quirk?
- What is your usual writing routine?
- What is the highest goal that you desire to meet as an author?
- Who is the one author that you would love to meet someday and why?
- What is the best piece of advice you would give to someone that wants to get into writing?
- What is in your To Read Pile that you are dying to start or upcoming release you can’t wait for?
- How do you spend your free time? Do you have a favorite place to go and unwind?
- Can you share with us something off your bucket list?
- Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- What do you have in store next for your readers?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share with your readers?
I look forward to connecting with you!